The cocktail that will make you love the cold of winter!
- A bottle of sparkling water
- Blue Kool-Aid
- 1 oz of raspberry vodka
- 1/2 oz of triple sec
- 1/2 oz of blue curacao
- Bubblemaniac mango fusion bubbles
1. A few hours in advance, put a plastic wrap over a baking sheet, pour the Kool-Aid on it, then put it in the freezer.
2. Once it's frozen, take an object that will allow you to break the ice, A (CLEAN) hammer for example and make long ice cubes.
3. Put the ice cubes in a glass, then add the alcohol and the fusion bubbles.
4. Finally, mix the Kool-Aid powder with the sparkling water and add it to the cocktail.
Signed Citron Lime