Fruit JELL-O with fusion bubbles
- 6 oranges
- 2 2/3 cups of boiling water, divided
- 4 packages (85 g each) of Jell-O powder in 4 different flavors
- Bubblemaniac fusion bubbles, type and quantity to your taste
1. Cut the oranges in half horizontally. Squeeze the juice; reserve for another use. Place rinds, cut side up, in a muffin pan.
2. Pour each packet of jelly powder into 2/3 cup of boiling water; stir 2 min. or until powder is completely dissolved. Pour into the rinds.
3. Add the fusion bubbles
4. Refrigerate until firm. Cut each rind into three slices.