Do you like tapioca? Prepare your pot, your oven, your water and ... your tapioca! You'll see, it goes to the bottom, it floats ... it's full of surprises! And of course, there is the syrup to go with it. Here are all the instructions from the video to make it come out like a pro!
For one cup of tapioca, add 8 cups of water.
* Can be kept between 8 and 12 hours in its sugar at room temperature.
1. Bring the water to a boil
2. Gently add the tapioca to the boiling water and wait for it to rise to the surface (about 2 min.)
3. Reduce the temperature to 250 ° C and cook for 30 min. uncovered
4. Stir the tapioca several times during cooking to make sure nothing sticks
5. Remove from heat, cover and let stand for 30 min.
6. Put in a colander and rinse the tapioca in cold water
7. In a container, add the tapioca to a mixture of half water and half dissolved sugar